Tuesday 2 November 2010

So much to do!

So, have finally stopped sewing strips of denim together like a woman possessed. I decided that as soon as November arrived I need to get my arse in gear and get on with Christmas presents instead. So, the denim quilt isn't finished, but the top is ready and I'm going to get some fleece to back it with and not bother with batting. And then I'll finish it.

I've set myself a slightly deranged and possibly unrealistic timetable of trying to make 2 presents a week during November in order to get everything sorted for Chrimble. Of course, I'm not going to be able to show anything here because of certain snoopers but I might aim for some detailed photos that don't really show the thing. If you see what I mean.

Boy, that machine is going to be smokin'!

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean snoopers???hee hee!Lucyx

    ReplyDelete