Tuesday 17 May 2011

How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

Last year I declared to anyone who would listen that I needed to start my own business. Am gaining speed on the big 4-0 you see, and I've found there's no better incentive to get your arse in gear. So, you'll find me working late into the night trying out patterns and throwing fabric around trying to find a way to make a business out of my craft. There's clearly a lot to do! But instead of staring into the abyss and getting the fear really badly, I'm working my way through a very extensive to-do list (oh how we Virgos like a good to-do list). It's such a long list because I've gone into micro detail on each task, so that I can have the pleasure of ticking lots of things off!

One item staring me down has been developing my own website. Given that this is my day job, you'd think I'd be totally on it already. Alas no. But today I finally registered the url and have knocked up a quicky holding page that can be sorted out at a later date once I know what direction I'm going in. It's very basic at the mo - one might say it's a very small bite of the elephant - but do pop by if you fancy it www.josimmons.co.uk

website

No comments:

Post a Comment