Tuesday 10 May 2011

Progressing the man quilt. Finally.

Oh, the projects we take on eh? I'm up to my eyeballs in all sorts of things sewing related (got something up my sleeve for later this year which has a MASSIVE to-do list attached to it...) most of which I haven't been able to mention yet. And then I have my own personal to-do list, gifts and experiments and what have you that have taken a bit of a back seat lately. You might remember the man quilt project from before when I did a test and got the OK from the sewing world (thank you!). I managed a few rows here and there for a while and then just couldn't muster the strength to carry on; and now, yes you've guessed it, it has to be ready in under 3 weeks. Gazooks. Managed to crank out 5, yes 5 rows tonight...better crack on. (Have also had a major wobble about it, not sure it's working blah blah, I hate the material blah blah. The HusWife patiently pointed out that I'm like this with every project and that I'm to to reserve judgement until it's finished. Roger that!)

Man quilt

Man quilt

2 comments:

  1. Be proud of your creation. Its looking good. Random working well Norge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking that. Really good balance of colours!

    ReplyDelete