Monday 4 July 2011

The Cally Fest

Phew! What can I say? Such a brilliant, brilliant day that was knackering, exhilerating, funny, buzzy and such good fun. All that prep and hard work was worth it, as the stall came together really nicely and the products looked good. I even met a few peeps who have been following the blog (hello Ruth ;-)) so all in all I made new friends, got great feedback about my products and sold a few bits and pieces.

The event itself was just awesome, really well organised and packed full of people having fun and mooching about.

Before it all kicked off, my stall was marked with this:

So Simmons

I love how that works on all levels!

Before The Cally Fest kicked off

We obeyed orders and got there at 8:30am, about an hour before everyone else! Well, you live and learn.

Before The Cally Fest kicked off

My stall at The Cally Fest

iPad sleeves:

My stall at The Cally Fest - iPad sleeves

Kindle sleeves:

My stall at The Cally Fest - kindle sleeves

Purses:

My stall at The Cally Fest - purses

Totes:

My stall at The Cally Fest - tote bags

All sorts:

My stall at The Cally Fest

Look at all the people!

The Cally Fest kicks off

It really was an excellent day for the area and I felt very honoured to have been a part of it. Anya, the market organiser was charming and calm and lovely and the whole team worked so hard to pull it off. Well done all, and thank you to everyone that came and said hello!

(Oh and the wonky denim quilt was snapped up by Ruth who is equally obsessed with Gee's Bend, I can't have hoped for a better home for it. Brilliant.)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it was purchased by someone who will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete